Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does it take for you to load the forum?

+18
Firefox
sbfc
Jurassic Kid99
TigTrivers
C-Angel
Johnson5756
IanBabe
Goku93
Shotgun
viral dragon
Resurgence
Delete
+matty
Chibiwolf
oliver
Xclipse
ToxicKing
Thunderboyx
22 posters

:: Discussion :: General

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long does it take for you to load the forum?

How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 Empty How long does it take for you to load the forum?

Post by Thunderboyx Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

How many seconds?
Thunderboyx
Thunderboyx
Ultimate Posting Bot
Ultimate Posting Bot

Mood : How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 24dhmkg

http://40550cfa.linkbucks.com

Back to top Go down

How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long does it take for you to load the forum?

Post by Kaspersky Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 am

Took six seconds to load up..
Kaspersky
Kaspersky

Back to top Go down

How long does it take for you to load the forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long does it take for you to load the forum?

Post by Dark Takutanuva Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm

It took 1 second for the page to load.
Dark Takutanuva
Dark Takutanuva
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2